Friday, March 26, 2010

RandomCity


Finally Friday!
I've had a crazy busy week. But I'm so happy with all I was able to accomplish. I didn't stay to my menu plan super great, but I'm not worried. Life is going to be crazy this next while with the renos. Painting has started....the outside of our house is getting painted when it's not raining....and today the doors inside were painted...super excited about it! I forgot to take before pictures...but I'll post some after pics when I get a chance to take them in the daytime. I've managed to purge some things and tidy somethings. I'm feeling good about what I was able to do this week.
Tomorrow will be more painting and pressure washing outside and I will be cleaning, purging and doing laundry. Feel free to stop by the house of craziness if you want an amazing cup of coffee!

1 comment:

  1. Spring cleaning has begun! I've been cleaning and purging myself. My adage has been, "If I don't use it regularly, or if it doesn't have sentimental value, it's going bye-bye. My husband thinks I've gone crazy, lol but I'm just trying to simplify things for myself. It makes you feel so good to see everything cleaned and freshened up doesn't it? Looking forward to your progress in pictures.

    ReplyDelete