Tuesday, April 27, 2010

RandomCity

It was a nice night, I even made dinner....we had no extra people in our house after lunch....it was wonderful! I love having company, but I love to have a laid back night to.


The little man was so tired he had no issue heading to bed and fell asleep during the last verse of 'Fishers of men' Fingers crossed and prayers up that he'll stay in his own bed tonight...high hopes...really high

My sweet girly always goes to bed like a champ and sleep thru the night.

There is light at the end of the tunnel...My bathroom is FINISHED!! (for the most part anyway) I actually started to put things back in there!
My kitchen is pretty much done also, except again for a few things. I have a few things that Grandpa Gergen will take care of when he's back from his Missions Trip.
What a great feeling and it came together so fast...however, at times it seemed like a long time. Now it's the long process of putting things back...and purging some more!
I'll be posting pictures soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment