Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ground Beef Chimichangas


I had spaghetti on the menu for dinner tonight
I changed my mind
I can do this
I'm the one cooking
I was visiting Angel Foods Kitchen
this looked too good
I had to make it


I did change it up
because I can

cut up an onion
3 cloves of garlic
some grape seed oil
sauteed it


cut up a ton of spinach
is really shrinks when it cooks
use a lot
it's good for you


shredded some zucchini
added it
didn't do the peppers
my company doesn't like peppers


add the meat
easy


I decided to add tomatoes
because I could
I would have added black beans
if I had any soaked


add spices
they are good
add to your taste


mix it
cook it
do you need more details?


I did this earlier in the day
let it cool
tried to nap
it didn't happen
get out your wraps
add the meat mix
have your helper add cheese
be sure to grate extra
this helper eats as much as he adds


fold them how you want


April grilled hers
I did mine in the oven
after I added a bit more cheese


I cooked them until it was dinner
they just need to be heated thru
I whipped up a pasta salad
full of veggies
it was good


everyone enjoyed it
it was rated 5 out of 5
Thanks April!!


Today was amazing outside
the kids played nice
for the most part


daddy and girly


mommy and her little man


Cast Girl Update
She can basically run
with her cast on
she has had it for 3 1/2 weeks
goes for x-ray #2 on Friday
x-ray #1 after 2 weeks
didn't show much change
I'm praying she has been healing up
I'm ready to be done with this cast
It doesn't slow her down one bit
she can basically do anything
and she does

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the chimichangas! I wanted to add a few more things to mine to, yours looks delicious by the way, but I was over ruled by my picky family. *sigh*

    Praying for good results when Girly has her next x-ray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmm....chimichangas!!!!
    Love the pictures...especially the one of you and your little man!! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete