Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Menu Plan Monday..errr..ahh....Tuesday?



Hmm, I'm a day off
but I have done my menu plan
oh stop with the applause already

Last week went well
we did order in one day
however my folks covered it
we are still finishing off a few things
from the renos we started last May

Beef and Broccoli



We had...Potato Soup
but no pictures

Spaghetti



Mashed Potatoes with Swiss Chard and creamy chicken


Zucchini/Carrot Pancakes with Gelderman's Garlic Sausage


So of course it's actually Tuesday
Monday we had grilled cheese and tomato soup
Tuesday we had homemade pizza
on to Wednesday
I made a plan
but I'm rethinking it a bit
I still have potatoes to use
and to be honest
I can't find the paper
the one with the menu on it
ahhh...opps

Wednesday - Hashbrown Casserole with Salad

Thursday - stuffed baked potatoes

Friday - sloppy joes with cut veggies

Saturday - red lentil and noodle chicken soup - sounds interesting

Sunday - Pancakes

I have to hit Neufleds
I need a few more items
since I've rethought the plan

for more menu ideas
check out the Organizing Junkie

It's raining here
I do like the rain
we'll see how the kids survive it


1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time getting my menu up sometimes to, life does get in the way. I'm always glad when I make one though. That hashbrown casserole sounds good, looking forward to the recipe.

    ReplyDelete