Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday




Last week
Monday was Sweet and Sour Chicken - YUM


Tuesday, Ham with mashed potatoes - always a big hit with my hubby

- also I tried out cooking with Fennel


Wednesday left over Ham mixed with Gravy and we tried Quinoa for the first time


Thursday I was not in the cooking mood - Linguine with Alfredo sauce and chicken tenders



Friday we celebrated my niece's birthday



Now, on to this week...

Monday - tonight we had BBQ ribs with Spaghetti Squash and Roasted Veggies

Tuesday - my husband has asked that I make the Sole I made the other week so I'll make that with Quinoa I think

Wednesday - Chicken Fajitas

Thursday - homemade hamburgers

Friday - Spaghetti with a tomato sauce

Saturday - dinner at my in laws

Sunday - we have a lunch at my sisters and our small group that evening, so likely it will be popcorn or something easy as we don't tend to be very hungry after a Sunday family lunch

So more menu plans and tons of ideas, check out The Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment