Sunday, February 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Well, last week
didn't go as planned
I had company 2 nights in a row
so I changed things up
combined with running around
for passport photos
it was a bit crazy

So this week
I'm going to
copy most of the
meals from last week
over to this week

MONDAY

Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
Rice
Salad

TUESDAY

Lentils and Spinach
Rice
Salad

WEDNESDAY

Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
Quinoa
Salad

THURSDAY

Simply Baked Salmon
Rice
Salad

FRIDAY

Hot and Sour Chicken Soup
crusty bread
cut veggies

SATURDAY

Dinner at my InLaws
to celebrate Birthdays
I'm making dessert
Best Chocolate Sheet Cake
into cupcakes
with The Best Frosting Ever

SUNDAY

SIMPLE
SIMPLE
SIMPLE
For a ton of menu ideas
head over to
every Monday

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a yummy week. I didn't get to make the Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken last week, so I'm making it this week to. Who all is having birthdays this week?

    ReplyDelete