Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Honey Muffins



My kids love it
when I bake something
for their breakfast
so a fast and easy
recipe to whip up
like these Honey Muffins
were a must do for me

  • 2 cups All-purpose Flour
  • ½ cups Granulated Sugar
  • 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
  • ½ teaspoons Salt
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 cup Milk
  • ¼ cups Butter, Melted
  • ¼ cups Honey
Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. In another bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, butter, and honey. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until combined. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake at 400ºF for 15-18 minutes.

My kids loved these
and loved the ease of
throwing them together

Give them a try
I plan to add Carob
when I make them next

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I just made these for lunch and they are tasty! I added a teaspoon of raspberry jam to the top of each muffin before I baked them. Next time I will push the jam in just a bit before I bake them. Thanks for sharing your recipe Tara!

    ReplyDelete