Monday, August 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday.....NIGHT


We made it back
this afternoon from
a short camping trip

I hope to do some
cooking that will
benefit our camping trip
for next week
yes, that's right
we are off again next week
for 5 nights

No point in starting
with Monday so
I'll get right on with Tuesday

TUESDAY
Chicken Soup
cut veggies
my boy has been
asking for this
for a week


WEDNESDAY
Spaghetti
Salad
I'll make extra sauce
and freeze some
for a camping meal


THURSDAY
Chicken Fajitas
cut veggies
I'll cook extra chicken
so we can have this
meal for camping also


FRIDAY
Hamburgers
Salad
I'll be making extra
for camping


SATURDAY
Spaghetti Bake
(from the leftovers)
Salad

SUNDAY
Breakfast for Dinner

I hope to get these
extra dinners prepared
to make camp cooking a breeze

For more menu ideas
be sure to check out
The Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment