Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Last week was a sucsess for me.  At least in the fact that we didn't eat out once.  This is huge for me.  Not even a lunch or a coffee.  Things changed up, but it was fine and I made the adjustments.  Sunday was such a hot day here we just had popcorn and oranges for dinner.  
No one was in much of a mood to eat so it went over well. 
It should be cooling off a bit this week thankfully. 
So I hope we can all function a bit better in the cooler weather.
Here is my plan this week

MONDAY
Soup from the freezer
Cut Veggies

TUESDAY
Some sort of hamburger and macaroni bake
Salad

WEDNESDAY
Cheesy Chicken from the freezer
Rice
Salad

THURSDAY
Left Overs
Salad

FRIDAY
Homemade Pizza
Salad

SATURDAY
Grilled Cheese
Tomato Soup
Cut Veggies

SUNDAY
Breakfast for Dinner

For more menu planning ideas be sure to check out the Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

  1. Aren't freezer meals great? I always try to cook at least one or two meals in double portions each week, so I can have a meal on hand when I'm short on time, or don't feel well enough to cook. You and your family are still in my prayers, and I ask God to bring peace and comfort to your hearts each day. Have a good week Tara. :)

    ReplyDelete