Sunday, October 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I made up my menu last week.  
But I never did get it posted.
I'm trying something different, 
I'm trying the cash system 
for buying groceries
so far so good
On to this week

MONDAY
Spaghetti Squash with Roast Veggies
Homemade Spaghetti Sauce with ground beef
Salad

TUESDAY
Homemade Chicken soup
Cut Veggies
Cheese and Crackers

WEDNESDAY
Black Bean and Brown Rice Burritos
served with lettuce, tomatoes and pepper
Salad

THURSDAY
Cheesy Chicken from the freezer
Left over Brown Rice
Salad

FRIDAY
Chicken Tetrezzini from the freezer
Salad

SATURDAY
Pita Pizzas
Salad

SUNDAY
Lasagna from the freezer
Salad

Our lunches tend to be toast for the kids or leftovers and I have been having salad with some chicken on it.
Breakfast is often green smoothies,  steelcut oats, cereal and I often have an egg white scramble.
For more menu planning ideas and tips
be sure to check out the Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good week, especially the spaghetti squash. I tried those no rise cinnamon rolls you made awhile back and they were very good. Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete