Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Advent Countdown

My kids are excited each morning to cut their advent chain and see what it says for the day.  So far we did snowflakes, made cookies, put up the Christmas tree and yesterday we visited our favorite place to get groceries.


We headed out to Neufeld's, where I do most of my shopping.  A local meat and produce store just down the road from me.  I love shopping there for the quality and they support local products as much as they can, but also for the wonderful staff who always greet me with a smile and remember my name.  They always take the time to stop and see how my family is doing.  
So to say thank you for such a wonderful place to shop we stopped in and delivered some goodies.
It was so fun to see the surprise on their faces and the joy to see our kids bring them their gifts.  My kids were so cute about delivering the snacks.

Neufeld's at Christmas time also has a treat for their customers, they have cookies and hot apple cider.  My kids gladly partook in the yummy treats.

We grabbed a few groceries while were there of course.  It finished my shopping for the week.

We headed home.  It was pretty chilly out, but my kids still had fun doing some jumping on the trampoline.
Our advent countdown is turning out to be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Neufeld's! Miss that place, and you and your kiddos too!

    ReplyDelete