Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Living on the West Wet Coast, there is rain.  And being spring, there is plenty of rain.   Today it rained all day, but we had a break in the rain and then we had some sun.  So we made sure to head outside for and enjoy it for a little bit before we put the kids to bed.

I'm thankful for my kids
They joy they bring me outweighs the struggles
I'm thankful for a good dog
He does his job and is great with my kids
My little man is actually helping his sister here
And I'm so very thankful when they are kind to each other
 
 
This guy cracks me up
She makes me laugh too
Today I hugged her and she promptly pulled away
exclaiming it was to much love
I'm thankful for an amazing husband.  
He's amazing with the kids

Excuse my bad hair 
I'm thankful for my pets
I really enjoy them all
I'm weird like that


I'm thankful my husband takes time to teach my kids how to play sports

 
I'm thankful my kids like to play sports
 
 
I'm thankful my kids love their Daddy


Psalm 9:1
I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; 
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. 







3 comments:

  1. You've got a precious family Tara! Just curious...with all the thankfulness, have you been reading one thousand gifts by Ann Voskamp? It's a great read if you haven't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, my friend! When did you cut your hair short? So cute!

    ReplyDelete