Sunday, May 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


We had beautiful weather this last week.  I was able to spend hours in the garden and get it going along with burning my back.  This is my first year gardening, but I have a friend helping me so it's going well.  The weather this week calls for rain, which will be nice, my house has been neglected.
I have a few newish things I'm trying this week, but nothing is to hard or labor intensive.  Remember to click on the pictures to be brought to the recipe via my pinterest pins.


MONDAY
A version of these turkey burgers
Salad




TUESDAY
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
Cut Veggies




WEDNESDAY
Broccoli and Chicken Alfredo
Salad



THURSDAY
Cheesy Potatoes and Sausage Bake
Salad



FRIDAY
Black Beans and Rice
Salad




SATURDAY
Homemade Chicken and Kale Soup
Cut Veggies

SUNDAY
left overs

As always, be sure to check out
The Organizing Junkie
and have a look at the amazing menu plans
each Monday morning



1 comment:

  1. That broccoli and chicken alfredo looks AMAZING! I'm going to have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing - have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete