Sunday, August 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Between Camping and the one year anniversary of my brother in laws death; we've had a few busy weeks.
It's time to get back to my menu planning.  We've eaten out more than we should and it's time to tighten the purse strings and get back on track.
We have a lot coming up in the next two months, starting homeschooling for the first time, surgery for me with a 6 week recovery and a 10 day trip to Mexico with my family.
I feel like that's a lot for me.  But my kids are super keen to get going with school so we are starting earlier then most Canadian kids.  I figure I need to take advantage of their excitement and get going.  Who knows, soon enough they may not be so keen and I'll be happy I took advantage of this time.

So back into Menu Planning...

MONDAY
Chicken and Kale Soup
Cut Veggies

TUESDAY
Bourbon Street Chicken
Brown Zucchini Rice
Salad
Source: bigoven.com via Tara on Pinterest

 


WEDNESDAY
Pizza
Salad


THURSDAY
Crockpot Minestrone Soup
Mile High Biscuits

 


FRIDAY
Spaghetti Squash Casserole
Salad


SATURDAY
I'll be canning dill pickles this day
so left overs

SUNDAY
Egg and Veggie Scramble
Farmer Sausage

For more menu planning ideas be sure to check out
The Organizing Junkie every Monday

1 comment:

  1. Tara. I love your menu plans. Where do you get the recipes? And, what do you usually eat for breakfast/ lunch? Just wondering...
    k

    ReplyDelete