Sunday, November 11, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


I'm often asked where I get my ideas.....PINTEREST
I can't say to much more than that.  Lets be serious, of course I can say more!
I spend way to much time on Pinterest
I have however tried numerous things and been pleased.
However even getting recipes off Pinterest I still change them up to suit my family.  We try to stay away from processed foods and to eat as clean as we can.  Sticking to organic and Non-GMO foods as much as possible.
When ever I post a picture with my meal plan you can generally click on the picture and it will take you to my Pinterest, then you can click again and it will take you to the source with the recipe.

On to this week.  Nothing on my calendar as far as meetings.  I will remember to keep my more detailed meals early in the week and my easy go to meals later in the week when I have way less energy to make something.  My aim is to have a small grocery list.

MONDAY
Best Ever Beef Stew
Salad
Amazing no kneed Bread
  -I made this bread last week with organic white flour, it was fantastic.
I'm going to attempt to make it with some organic Kamut flour



TUESDAY
Beef and Kale Tacos
Homemade Tortillas
  -I'm going to try organic Kamut flour
Salad



WEDNESDAY
Tomato Basil Soup
Grilled Cheese
Cut Veggies


THURSDAY
Parmesan Garlic Baked Chicken
(I have some organic Italian spices I'll use rather then the packaged Italian Dressing Mix)
Simple Scallop Potatoes



FRIDAY
Lasagna from the freezer
Salad
 

SATURDAY
Leftovers

SUNDAY
HOOTENANNY (Or Oven Pancake)
 -made with organic Kamut flour


This week I'm obviously checking out Kamut flour and we'll see how that goes.
For many more menu planning ideas be sure to check out The Organizing Junkie every Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment